Choose from the list below of available page layouts and skip to the indicated step to continue with the tutorial.
1) Price List - This option is good to take a price list of your items for sale to the gallery or show.
2) Thumbnails - This will print a contact sheet of thumbnails for the items in your catalog.
3) List - This is recommended to provide a price list with images to make it easier to match the painting with the price. You can also use this as a checklist for what to take to an event.
4) Single - This will print a single item per page with large images and the item information at the bottom of the page. This is good for providing detail information about your work to a gallery or show.
5) Excel - If the place where you are to be exhibited requires an excel file of your work, use this option to download to your computer and email.