Choose from the list below of available page layouts and skip to the indicated step to continue with the tutorial.
1) Price List - This will print a list of the items in your catalog with their prices. This is useful for an exhibition when they require your price list. Skip to Step 5.
2) Thumbnails - This will print a contact sheet of thumbnails for the items in your catalog. Skip to Step 6.
3) List - This will print a list with thumbnails along with the name and details of the item. Skip to Step 7.
4) Single - This will print a single item per page with large images and the item information at the bottom of the page. Skip to Step 8.
5) Excel - If you would like to have your art catalog in excel format to sort and organize yourself, skip to step 9.